2010-03-11

My Conversation With God :))

"Me:
 Hello God :)
God:
:-)  Hello child. What is your name?
Me:
 you can call me,Dncee ;)
God:
:-)   Hey  Dncee.
Me:
 hey!
 so how are you?
God:
 I am doing very well. How are you  Dncee ?
Me:
 im fine thanks
God:
Glad to hear it. What's new?
Me:
 nothin,everythings the same
God:
Are they exactly the same?
Me:
 yep:P
God:
I thought so. :-).
Me:
 Do you watch football God?
God:
No,my favorite show is STAR TREK VOYAGER.
Me:
 you suck!
God:
A few client - people say rude things to me like that, but they themselves are often not great conversationalists.
Me:
 Can i ask something?
God:
Ask  it.  That was not very original.
Me:
 when i will die?
God:
All men are mortal.
Me:
 come on dude,i swer im gonna keep the secret :))
God:
 :-)  Thanks for the information:Dude,
 Would you recommend this action to a friend?
Me:
 nope,because you didn`t tell me when im gonna die :D
God:
 Interesting explanation.  What makes you think I did not  tell you when im gonna die?
Me:
 because you didn`t tell me
God:
Good reason.  What makes you think I did not  tell you?
Me:
 :))
God: Are you a student?
Me: Yes
God:
 Where do you go to school?
Me:
 pervert :))
God:
 I am so glad you find this amusing,  Dncee.
Me:
 yea,because you`re a funny guy :D
God:
Thanks and you are a delightful person too.  I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception.
Me:
 your pervert again :))"

You can have your own conversation,just click here.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése